Atlanta, GEORGIA | Right to Hire
Post Date: 02/25/21
Job ID: 21-00183
Job Type: Right to Hire
Job Title : IT Systems ArchitectRequired Skills:
Location : Atlanta, GA
Duration : 6 Months - After converted into Full time
Interview : Either Webcam Interview or In-Person
*** US Citizenship is required***
**Contract to Permanent**
The client seeks a Lead IT Systems Architect to provide technical leadership in supplying advanced-level IT support services to units or on a campus-wide basis. Services provided involve conceptualizing, planning, designing, and implementing complete and integrated information technology solutions that meet business needs and support long-term goals. Use advanced IT architecture concepts to resolve highly complex issues.
Impact & Influence: This position will interact on a consistent basis with: user department managers and staff, IT management and professional staff, vendors, and contractors. This position typically will advise and counsel: user department managers and staff, IT professional staff, vendors, and contractors. This position will supervise NA (work direction only).
• Conduct analyses of highly complex departmental or campus-wide business issues. Develop plans for solutions.
• Lead in the design and implement IT systems that address departmental and/or campus-wide needs.
• Research and prototype emerging technologies; utilize where applicable in addressing campus IT needs.
• Promote use of campus information technology standards.
• May formulate strategies and administer policies, processes, and resources.
• Manage and direct efforts of technical teams formed to address specific IT issues.
• Maintain ongoing awareness of department or campus-wide business needs and long-term goals.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience Degrees preferred for this job:
- Master's Degree Years of experience required for this job: Six to eight years job-related experience
This job requires a broad knowledge of IT systems management, infrastructure, and architectural design and integration, and related components and applications. Expertise is required in IT service delivery methodology and techniques, industry practices, and campus policies and procedures. Specialized skills required: Apache Jenkins Database experience ( MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle) Puppet Kubernetes Docker
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field of study is required
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field of study is preferred
- 6-8 years of job-related experience is required
- Database experience with MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle