Detroit, MICHIGAN |
Post Date: 02/25/21
Job ID: 21-00179
Skills and Experience Required:
- Have a Social innovator mindset that blends mission with for profit business acumen (understand corporate efficiencies, business development, experienced with responding to market conditions)
- Experience in training, coaching and developing.
- Experience in motivating, encouraging and inspiring talent.
- Experience building, implementing and maintaining corporate programs (ideally in the talent space)
- Experience (academic, real world of both) in the DE&I space. This team member will not be asked to develop or oversee HR policy but they will need to understand concepts, programs, etc.
- Experience working with, nurturing junior team members (or similar)
- Understands technology and professional services – doesn't have to be hands on but needs to understand the SDLC, common technologies
- Someone that demonstrates a strong desire for solving new challenges
- Someone that's held a mgmt. role in a tech company performing a CSR function would be a good starting point.