Harrisburg, PENNSYLVANIA |
Post Date: 06/07/21
Job ID: 21-00612
Job Title : Project Manager
Location : Harrisburg, PA
Duration : 7+ Months (More Likely to Extend)
Interview : Either Webcam Interview or In-Person
***The position will be partially remote. On-site 1 day a week with the understanding additional office time may be needed contingent upon operational need***
The contractor's primary responsibilities will be to support multiple office projects, procurements, and initiatives planned for 2021/2022 and ongoing for which the client in a lead role capacity. The contractor will be coordinating the planning, transition, and implementation activities.
INCURRING COSTS is not responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by the service providers in the preparation of their quotes.
RESOURCES The client will supply all necessary hardware, software, network connection, phone number, and fax for daily use as need to complete assigned work items.
1. Points of contact
2. Criminal History Background Check
3. Security access OBJECTIVES OF ENGAGEMENT
This position would be responsible for assisting with the development of policies and procedures, provide technical assistance to support the various project and implementation teams, provide project management services, coordinating training strategies, managing day-to-day operational aspects of multiple large-scale projects. The position would currently support several large projects to include, but not limited to the Financial Management Services (FMS) transition, Adult Protective Services(Client) RFP/Implementation, the Enrollment Services RFA, and the Data Assessment/MDS Awareness/Nursing Facility/Case Mix RFP.
Two example project descriptions are included below to demonstrate the scale and impact the current projects have. The FMS transition includes changes to programs in both service delivery models – Fee for Service and Community HealthChoices (CHC), for which each service model is unique. This project has direct impacts on over 11,000 participants and over 14,000 direct care workers under the Participant Directed Model of service available in both the Fee for Service and Managed Care/CHC models of care.
The Client RFP is a project to secure the services of a selected Offeror to serve as the Client Agency in a manner that is compliant with the Client Act. The Act provides for the protection of abused, neglected, exploited, or abandoned adults between the ages of 18 and 59 who are living with a disability that significantly impacts their life. The Act established a uniform Statewide reporting and investigative system for suspected abuse, neglect, and exploitation or abandonment of adults for protective services.
TASKS TO BE PERFORMED
Specific work items for the contractor from 06/01/2021 – 12/31/2021 are:
• Provide project management services and technical assistance.
• Develop Project Management Plan to manage multiple concurrent projects.
• Develop work planning and scheduling work.
• Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of multiple large-scale projects.
• Manage and track the project progress against the project schedule.
• Monitor project milestones and phases and take action as needed to ensure the project is on schedule.
• Plan, organize, prioritize, and manage multiple work efforts across the project team.
• Responsible for capture and reporting of required project management metrics.
• Analyze and distribute reports on project metrics.
• Prepare status reports on a periodic basis for the project team, team leads, group leads, and stakeholders.
• Anticipate issues and proactively address them. Identify and track issues.
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and customer representatives.
• Serves as the primary point of contact for all project-related issues and resolution of issues.
• Communicate effectively with customers supporting the commonwealth as appropriate.
• Communicate to team members how their work assignments relate to and help achieve project objectives.
• Accountable for the final project management evaluation review.
CONTRACTOR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
The selected vendor shall provide one Contractor who will possess 2 to 4 years of relevant experience with a 4-year college degree or equivalent technical study related to project management. Additionally, the Contractor should possess knowledge of the principles and practices of project management methodology and possess advanced skills for Microsoft Office Products.
- Experience with formal project management methodology
- 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study
- Experience Managing Multiple Projects Simultaneously
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Strong Written and Verbal Communications Skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in Human Services field
- Experience with procurement processes