Specialized Test Engineer
Milwaukee, WISCONSIN |
Post Date: 02/26/21
Job ID: 21-00193
- Provide support for non-production test environments which allow end to end testing of customer and field facing applications
- Maintain production-like data in an encrypted/masked state to protect PII data.
- Work with a variety of technologies and interfacing applications.
- Protect clients' most valuable resource: data.
- Maintain production-like data and insure all PII data is encrypted/masked.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in data integration and development
- Experience with IBM mainframe technologies: TSO/ISPF, MCICS, JCL, Changeman
- Unix/Linux and Java scripting proficiency and experience
- Experience with programming for data pipeline services and/or ETL Informatica
- Experience in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Batch and near real-time data integration experience
- Experience working with relational databases such as DB2 LUW, MySQL, Sybase, DB2 z/OS
- Strong SQL background– writing and reviewing complex SQL statements, performance tuning
- Data security experience
- IBM Websphere MQ
- Web Application Server
- Visual studio
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field