Milwaukee, WISCONSIN |
Post Date: 02/26/21
Job ID: 21-00187
- Provide support for non-production test environments which allow end to end testing of field facing applications
- Maintain production-like data in an encrypted/masked state to protect PII data.
- Work with a variety of technologies and interfacing applications.
- Protect client's most valuable resource, data.
- You will maintain production-like data and insure all PII data is encrypted/masked.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in data integration and test engineering
- Experience with programming for data pipeline services and/or ETL Informatica
- Experience working with relational databases such as DB2 LUW, MySQL, Sybase, DB2 z/OS
- Strong SQL background- writing and reviewing complex SQL statements, performance tuning
- IBM mainframe technologies: TSO/ISPF,MCICS, JCL, Changeman
- Batch and near real-time data integration experience
- Creativity to foresee opportunities for improving data accuracy and timeliness of data throughput.
- Proficient skills and knowledge of data methodologies across various technologies.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to logically analyze and creatively solve complex issues independently and with the team
- Experience in a fast paced Agile environment
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written to multiple levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in the enterprise
- Desire to learn new technologies and data domains
- IBM Websphere MQ
- Web Application server