Lead Application Engineer - Java
Milwaukee, WISCONSIN |
Post Date: 02/26/21
Job ID: 21-00185
- Develop applications on a wide variety of architectures: from legacy J2EE monoliths to Service Oriented Architecture and cloud-native microservices.
- Provide coaching and mentoring software engineers.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 7+ years of professional development experience in Java.
- Experience with REST / SOAP services and clients.
- Working knowledge of the Spring Framework
- Experience setting up and tuning CI/CD pipelines
- Advanced unit testing techniques with Junit, Mockito or PowerMock, and Spring Test
- Experience with Github or Gitlab for source code management.
- Experience with Maven or Gradle
- Excellent communication skills
- Verifiable experience coaching, training and directly supporting code quality, unit testing and related "shift left " software engineering disciplines.
- Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree in Computer Science or a related field