Trenton, NEW JERSEY | Contract
Post Date: 02/24/21
Job ID: 21-00172
Job Type: Contract
Job Title : SharePoint Developer
Location : Trenton, NJ
Duration : 6+ Months (More Likely to Extend)
Interview : Either Webcam Interview or In-Person
*** Candidate must come to Trenton for FP and hardware pick-up.***
The consultant will work with management on the design and development of solutions; manage the development within M365 and its content, and configure and administer changes in the environments in order to fix certain issues. The consultant may need to redesign environmental aspects for optimal use.
The consultant is required to have expertise in SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365. The consultant will need experience with secured M365 cloud environment(s) on which the applications reside. The consultant will be assessing what resides in the current SharePoint 2013 environment to rebuild in M365.
Qualifications and Skills:
• In-depth understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint Online and M365
• A solid experience with documenting requirements, functional design, and leading test execution.
• A solid understanding of web development frameworks including React, Angular & Vue.JS
• In-depth understanding of SharePoint programmability features – JSOM and REST APIs, SPFx
• Will involve the evaluation of the user needs
• Development and implementation of SharePoint technological solutions to solve these needs.
• Successfully unit test their work and team's work.
• Participate with the business analysts and/or users in the system testing of their programs.
• Demonstrate a strong background in requirements gathering, tracking, and analysis with an ability to communicate the information to both technical and non-technical professionals.
• Understand the principles of application design and development.
• Design, develop, and manage site content and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing solutions and web sites
- Expertise and experience in SharePoint
- In-depth understanding and experience of SharePoint Online
- In-depth understanding and experience of Microsoft 365
- Web development framework: React, Angular & Vue.JS
- SharePoint programmability features: JSOM and REST APIs, SPFx
- Experience developing SharePoint Web Parts
- Experience developing SharePoint Custom Lists, Custom Document Libraries
- InfoPath services and SharePoint security/Active Directory integration
- Experience writing SharePoint Site Definitions
- Experience writing SharePoint Custom Forms
- Experience writing SharePoint Master Pages, Page Layouts
- Experience using SharePoint Excel Services
- Experience with SQL, DB2, or Sybase server
- Experience with secured MS 365 cloud environment(s)
- Exposure to full life-cycle experience in large systems, preferably in the domain
- A solid experience with documenting requirements, functional design, and leading test execution
- 4-year college degree or equivalent technical experience
- Proficiency using MS Power App
- Proficiency using MS Automate