Franklin, WISCONSIN |
Post Date: 02/17/21
Job ID: 21-00153
- Responsible for the analysis, design, development, implementation, and upgrade of infrastructure, software, and technology solutions
- Responsible for assisting with buy, rent, build decisions; designs and documents functional and non-functional requirements with appropriate methodology.
- Responsible for using best practices and knowledge of internal or external business needs to improve and meet service level expectations.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 8+ years of experience in infrastructure analysis and design
- Experience with Mainframe, Websphere, Sybase, .NET, etc. infrastructure build-outs
- Experience with configuration management and environment provisioning
- CI/CD, automation, and monitoring experience