Nashville, TENNESSEE |
Post Date: 02/17/21
Job ID: 21-00152
- Lead a team of manual testers, working on a cloud-based application written in Microsoft .NET Framework running within Chrome or Edge.
- Lead the review of functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Work with developers to improve overall software quality including adherence to coding standards, unit testing standards, and related development practices
- Execute and evaluate test cases and report test results.
- Lead test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Expertise in unit and functional testing
- Prior lead experience
- 2+ years of experience working with databases (SQL)
- Ability to convey technical concepts to professionals with varying levels of technical knowledge
- Healthcare industry experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development - Writing Gherkin Scenarios, Implementing Step Definitions
- Experience leveraging RESTful JSON APIs
- Experience with Git