Specialized Technical Automation Test Engineer
Milwaukee, WISCONSIN |
Post Date: 02/16/21
Job ID: 21-00149
- Work on a wide range of/highly specialized/cutting edge technology(ies) such as enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architecture, business intelligence, infrastructure, technology research, new technology development, etc.
- Delivery high quality solutions across multiple platforms/technical domains
- Support multiple projects, shared services specific, supporting multiple applications.
- Work on improving upon current technologies.
Skills and Experience Required:
Ability to work with stakeholders to determine the scope and project deliverables, includes providing training and recommendations post implementation
- Understanding of proper architecture, design and SDLC
- Debug, troubleshoot, and assist the development engineering team to resolve and correct automation issues
- Passionate about optimizing automation and improving application testing for the organization
- Knowledge of Node.JS, CI/CD setups, and WDIO experience