Senior Test Engineer
Milwaukee, WISCONSIN |
Post Date: 02/16/21
Job ID: 21-00148
- Participate in the manual and automation testing of various web-based projects that integrate over various systems, including: cloud-based and on-prem proprietary applications, Microsoft Outlook, mobile applications, CRMs (Microsoft Dynamics), DocuSign, and complex API and service-based integrations.
- You will be that of a "full-stack” Test Engineer - someone who has a strong appreciation and skill in manual / exploratory testing with the exceptional capability of writing automated tests
Skills and Experience Required:
- Understanding of the tools and processes for capturing and pulling work from a backlog, and demonstrated ability to document and execute new and existing test scenarios.
- Proficiency with node.js and automation frameworks
- Ability to discuss high-level functionality and infrastructure of applications and services that integrate with CRMs
- Ability to build out entire features leveraging the current automation test infrastructure (written in node.js) with minimal assistance
- Background in manual testing ,test planning
- Experience with GIT
- Experience using Selenium
- Can work quickly and independently.
- Understanding of NPM Scripting and Webdriver.io
- Understanding of Git version control including branch strategy. Familiarity with GitLab, GitLab CI, Docker and Jenkins for CI/CD
- Ability to peer-review code for quality, cleanliness, and general best practices.
- Understanding of client/server applications and microservice architecture, and the ability to test highly-complex integrated systems and data.
- Experience with using Fiddler or Wireshark, Postman, Browser DevTools, CLIs. Any similar experience is acceptable for manual testing and analysis needing to be performed in the role.