Sr. .NET Engineer
Nashville, TENNESSEE |
Post Date: 02/16/21
Job ID: 21-00144
- Solve problems by crafting software solutions using maintainable and modular code that you would be proud to show to colleagues (which you will for code reviews).
- Help and mentor junior developers on implementations as needed
- Lead daily team standup meetings where you'll give and receive updates on current backlog and challenges.
- Participate in and lead team code reviews.
- Write unit, functional, acceptance, and/or user tests.
- Explore and innovate new technologies, features, and tools
- Have an open-minded approach to development strategy and approaches
- Actively look for ways to make everything better
- Lead team development efforts and interface directly with client stakeholders
- Manage onshore/offshore development teams, providing mentoring and guidance where necessary
Skills and Experience Required:
- C#/.NET development expertise
- AngularJS experience (experience with most recent versions, 6.0+)
- Microservices experience
- Experience leading onshore/offshore blended teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience