Software Engineer C#, .NET
Alpharetta, GEORGIA |
Post Date: 02/16/21
Job ID: 21-00143
- Lead in developing complex applications based upon technical and functional specifications
- Assisting in the development of and adhering to technical and functional standards
- Under limited direction, research, define, & complete required additions and changes to financial software products
- Under limited direction, analyze technical specifications for both creation of new or enhancing existing applications for compatibility with other systems
- Participate in strategic planning sessions and technical discussions and demonstrate the ability to assist in translating ideas into technical designs
- Interact with external, as well as, internal clients for the purpose of data gathering, assisting with design, and ensuring development of solutions that meet or exceed client expectations
- Performs other duties as required
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience
- Experience with Web Forms (ASP.NET) and Window Forms (C#)
- Work experience should include extensive knowledge/development of Core Banking products/ applications
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, strong communication skills, and a motivation to achieve best-in-class results
- Superior knowledge of programming (i.e. program design, flowcharting, coding, testing, debugging, etc.)
- Superior knowledge of documenting program design, coding, and maintenance
- Superior understanding of how critical project completion is to client satisfaction.
- Strong knowledge of the relationship between software and hardware interaction.
- Ability to interact with external and internal clients for the purpose of data gathering and design initiation.
- Strong writing skills are required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft® Office 365 and supporting applications like Word & Excel
- Financial industry interest and experience is beneficial
- Experience with GitHub and Jira is preferred
- A completed bachelor's degree in IT, or an Associate's degree in Computer Programming, or equivalent education in a related discipline is preferred.