Software QA Engineer
Alpharetta, GEORGIA |
Post Date: 02/08/21
Job ID: 21-00130
- Analyzing and interpreting complex business requirements.
- Producing detailed test scenarios and test scripts to ensure that only are the business requirements fulfilled, but that all quality considerations are met.
- Ensuring feature compatibility with existing product functionality and interfaces through integration analysis and testing.
- Executing on own and others test plans as part of relatively short delivery cycles.
- Work with 3rd-party vendors as we continuously integrate to external systems and interfaces.
- Assist in the creation of focused regression test efforts in order to minimize the potential for indirect defect injection.
- Participate in the refinement of business requirements and design through collaborative teams to ensure a common understanding of the proposed business value while ensuring quality standards are adhered to
Produce or assist in producing any required product documentation from defect resolution to feature enhancements
- Working as part of an agile development team to produce high quality working software in 2-week sprints
- Potentially assist in the gathering of data and metrics used for Organizational reporting and System Audits.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2+ years of prior work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development environments
- Testing end-user facing web and mobile applications
- Working with Agile and Test management applications such as JIRA, Quality Center, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player yet able to work with minimum supervision
- Experience working in Banking, Payments or other financial industry environments
- Testing backend interfaces through tools like SoapUI and PostMan
- Contributing to an established Test Automation framework (Special consideration given to experience in establishing an Automation Strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent combination of comparable work experience and education