Alpharetta, GEORGIA |
Post Date: 01/28/21
Job ID: 21-00092
- Analyze, design, implement, and trouble-shooting data flows within and outside of the organization.
- Ensure secure and reliable exchange of monetary and data files with clients, internal business partners, and third parties, which is a critical component of our business model and business models of our clients.
- Analyze, Implement, design, and trouble-shoot file transmission flows within and outside of our organization.
- Work with internal and external auditors, (PCI, SOC, etc.), to ensure transmissions are secure and compliant with all applicable policies and regulations.
- Work with transmission software and hardware vendors.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years of experience required
- Experience analyzing and establishing transmission flows
- Experience with the Move-It transmission package.
- Prior knowledge of PCI requirements.
- Knowledge of the Signature core banking application as well as Signature transmission methodology and tools.
- Experience working directly with end customers in a large bank environment.
- Familiarity with banking and the Financial Services industry.
- Good communication skills and experience working with clients
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of relevant field.