Dauphin County, PENNSYLVANIA | Contract
Post Date: 01/22/21
Job ID: 21-00074
Job Type: Contract
Job Title : UI/UX Consultant
Location : Dauphin County, PA
Duration : 5+ Months (More Likely to Extend)
Interview : Either Webcam Interview or In-Person
***The candidate will be allowed to work remotely until all staff return to the site. At that point, the candidate will be required to come onsite.***
The Client is seeking a Technical Specialist 3. This position will serve as the lead resource for evaluating the website and mobile interface designs, conducting meetings to solicit and document feedback from internal stakeholders, working with vendors to evaluate UI enhancement options, making recommendations to senior management, and tracking approved enhancements.
The candidate must be well-versed in project management, UI/UX design, web standards, and responsive design. Experience with managing work items and source code in Azure DevOps is highly preferred.
• Lead internal user group for evaluating UI enhancements.
• Evaluate system interfaces and determine the feasibility of requested enhancements. • Testing enhancements and development programs.
• Participates in structured code reviews/walkthroughs.
• Utilizes configuration management tools, design tools, debugging tools, and any other environment specific tools necessary to create, test, and implement an application.
• Work in an agile environment.
• 4-year college degree or equivalent
• Project management – 3 years
• UI/UX Design (HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, dojo, AJAX, jQuery) – 3 Years
• Visual Studio 2013 or newer – 3 Years (combined)
• Azure DevOps – 2 years
• Experience working both independently and, in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Excellent communications skills, both verbally and written
• Strong analytical and problem- solving skills Skills Desired
• Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or newer
• Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience and services and/or APIs