Technical Lead - Java
Post Date: 01/19/21
Job ID: 21-00065
- Lead software development team efforts and mentor less experienced team members
- Enhance and maintain existing code
- Prepare and maintain documentation
- Ensure code complies with SDLC standards
- Apply engineering best practices in order to analyze, design and develop deploy and support software solutions, and/or infrastructure implementations/upgrades.
- Develop software and systems on test driven development and continuous integration practices; establish monitoring and automation processes.
- Mentor project team and coordinate activities with others teams or team members across all phases of SDLC
Skills and Experience Required:
- 7-10+ years of experience in software development
- Experience in a client facing, lead role
- Development expertise in one of the following areas:
- Open Source technologies (LAMB stack - Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Perl/Python)
- Solid understanding of software architecture
- Experience with integrations on distributed Linux and Windows systems
- Experience with DevOps and Cloud development (AWS or Azure strongly desired)
- Experience with application installation and configuration in all environments (development, test, stage, production)
- Financial services industry experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience.