Raleigh, NORTH CAROLINA | Contract
Post Date: 01/04/21
Job ID: 21-00005
Job Type: Contract
Job Title : ServiceNow Specialist
Location : Raleigh NC
Duration : 12 + Months (Extend up to a Year)
Interview : Either Webcam Interview or In-Person
***The candidate will be required to work onsite . Some remote work may be allowed, but the candidate needs to work onsite or remotely so that he/she can be onsite as required.
This position is a network specialist and will support the client network infrastructure for 500+ locations. This contract position will be primarily tasked and responsible for working with our ServiceNow team to implement the Discovery aspect of ServiceNow. Discovery finds computers, servers, printers, a variety of IP-enabled devices, and the applications that run on them. It can then update the CIs in your CMDB with the data it collects. When not working with the SN team this position will work with the Transportation network team to maintain, configure, and troubleshoot the network environment that services office locations throughout.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
* Minimum 5 years of hands-on ServiceNow Discovery implementation experience for large complex environments.
* Knowledge of ServiceNow fundamentals
* Hands-on experience in troubleshooting ServiceNow Discovery
* Intermediate to a deep understanding of ServiceNow ITOM portfolio
* CCNA level of networking knowledge to include routing protocols, TCP/UDP transmission, IP transit diagnosis, subnetting, and implement advanced troubleshooting including the ability to gather and analyze IP packet-level data.
* Hands-on senior knowledge of and experience with implementing & supporting current Cisco LAN switching products for access, distribution, core, and data center solutions.
* Senior level knowledge of TCP/IP networking, IP subnetting, and networking technologies.
* Senior level troubleshooting skillset related to LAN and WAN technologies
* Ability to professionally document network solutions.
* Experience designing, implementing and supporting Cisco products in a data center and field environment.
* Experience in an environment using Cisco ASA firewall solutions
- ServiceNow Discovery implementation for large complex environments
- Knowledge of ServiceNow fundamentals
- Hands on experience troubleshooting ServiceNow Discovery
- Hands-on senior knowledge of and experience with implementing & supporting current Cisco LAN switching products
- Senior-level knowledge of TCP/IP networking, IP subnetting, and networking technologies.
- Senior level troubleshooting skillset related to LAN and WAN technologies including capturing and analyzing packet-level data
- 'CCNA' level of networking knowledge to include routing protocols, TCP/UDP transmission, subnetting, and IP transit diagnosis