Sr. Full Stack Java Programmer
Richmond, VIRGINIA | Contract
Post Date: 12/17/20
Job ID: 20-01177
Job Type: Contract
Job Title : Sr. Full Stack Java Programmer
Location : Richmond, VA
Duration : 6+ Months (More Likely to Extend)
Interview : Either Webcam Interview or In-Person
**Candidates will need to go into the client office to complete their background check AND for their first day. --- There is NO shipping of laptops!**
The client is looking for a Senior Full Stack Java consultant to assist with refinement of requirements, design and development and support of complex Java/JEE programs. A minimum of 7 years of Java development experience with complex, large scale, n- tiered applications using the following technologies is required:
- A minimum of 3 years experience with the following technologies: Web Services, Struts, Spring, and Hibernate/OpenJPA.
- A minimum of 2 years with Angular JS. Experience with relational and object oriented modeling is required.
- Experience with requirements gathering and documentation is required. The ability to successfully interact in a team environment is required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills are required. Knowledge of and experience with UNIX OS, UNIX Shell Scripting, PL/SQL, and UML are strongly preferred.
- Experience with Rationale Requisite Pro, Rational Architect, Rational Application Developer, WebSphere Application Server and Oracle RDBMS are strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with other template languages are preferred. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products is preferred.
- Java/JEE development experience
- Web Services development
- Struts, Spring, Hibernate/JPA
- Relational/Object Oriented Modelling
- Requirements Gathering
- Oracle Database
- Unix OS/Unix Shell Scripting
- WebSphere Experience
- IBM Rational Applications/UML
- Angular JS