Detroit,, MICHIGAN |
Post Date: 12/14/20
Job ID: 20-01170
- Solve problems by crafting software solutions using maintainable and modular code that you would be proud to show to colleagues (which you will for code reviews).
- We want to hire engineers, not language specialists. Therefore, we're more focused on where you stand on programming fundamentals, including common data types, design patterns, and data structures; object-oriented design principles; experience with unit testing; modern version control flows; functional programming; and comfort level on the command line.
- Participate in daily team standup meetings where you'll give and receive updates on the current backlog and challenges.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Write unit, functional, acceptance, and/or user tests.
- Challenge your fellow team members to grow and enhance our team with new, diverse talent
- Lead design and development efforts of highly-scalable web applications
- Influence future advancements from a technology perspective, and provide subject matter expertise to frontend engineering best practices
Skills and Experience Required:
- AWS experience (current project)
- Programming experience in .Net or Node.js (current project)