Harrisburg, PENNSYLVANIA | Contract
Post Date: 12/14/20
Job ID: 20-01167
Job Type: Contract
Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Duration: 6+ Months
*37.5 Hours per week*
The client is seeking an experienced .NET Developer with proven experience in SQL, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, .NET CORE, LINQ and Entity Framework.
Using current development standards, this person will be responsible for creating a secure external facing web-based application, internal infrastructure and required databases to allow users to enter data. The ability to build and consume web services to integrate with other systems is required. The candidate should be able to design and create database tables and structures, database views, functions and stored procedures, while maintaining data quality and security.
- Design a SQL database, tables, views. Write database functions and stored procedures.
- Participates in structured code reviews / walkthroughs.
- Executes all required process steps.
- Creates and provide content for operational documentation to Technical Writers.
- Utilizes configuration management tools, design tools, debugging tools, and any other environment specific tools necessary to create, test, and implement an application.
- Work in an agile team environment.
- Manage and complete assigned tasks in Azure DevOps
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken
- Development of Information Technology solutions 7+
- Microsoft SQL 2012 or newer – 7+ years
- C#.NET – 7+ Years
- ASP.NET 3.5 or greater with MVC – 7+ Years
- ASP.NET CORE MVC – 3+ years
- Visual Studio 2017 or newer – 3+ Years
- Azure DevOps
- Entity Framework and LINQ – 3+ years