Analytic Systems Engineer
Alpharetta, GEORGIA |
Post Date: 12/11/20
Job ID: 20-01161
- Contribute and implement ideas and processes to enhance system and platform stability and reliability.
- Reviewing manual and automated tests to support new software and hardware programs
- Clearly and regularly communicating with management and technical support colleagues
- Analyze complex technical problems and design and implement effective solutions.
- Proactively provide technical and process-oriented suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Taking on additional responsibilities as required. These responsibilities may include creation of documentation, project timelines, assignment and monitoring of automation tasks assigned to QA testers and the maintenance of other artifacts needed to support manual QA and automation project.
- Performing review and analysis on applications, systems, and networks
- Participating in test case reviews
Skills and Experience Required:
- 6+ years of systems administration in Windows, UNIX
- 4+ years' experience in enterprise systems management
- Shell scripting including PERL
- Network log tracing such as TCP Dump/WireShark
- Experience with Enterprise tools Splunk, Spectrum, Extra HOP.
- Knowledge of SNMP based monitoring protocols
- Experience with testing web applications
- Experience in Wide Area Networks
- Four-year degree in software engineering, computer science, or computer engineering is required.