E-Commerce Program Manager/Director
Portland, OREGON | Contract
Post Date: 12/07/20
Job ID: 20-01134
Job Type: Contract
Job Title: Retail Program Manager/Director
Location: 100% remote Job
Location: 100% remote Job
- 10+ years of Program Management experience leading large enterprise programs with budgets over $2M. Experience of 3+ years as a Scrum Master running tech teams
- Director level candidate with polished communication and able to manage a diverse set of stakeholder groups from developers thru VPs.
- 8+ years of Program Management experience delivering large, cross functional technology projects. 15+ Years of total IT experience.
- Experience in SafE agile methodology a MUST. Experience with Planview, Clarity and Aha! is a must have requirement.
- Must demonstrate significant organizational skills leading projects from conception through implementation
- Outstanding collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to clearly connect with leadership, business partners, and Technology teams
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and a demonstrated proficiency with technical programs/projects
- Proven knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies including SAFe, Kanban, and Scrum, as well as traditional waterfall methodologies
- Knowledge on e-commerce systems, distributed order management, Omnichannel distribution models, DTC supply chain distribution and fulfillment
- Foundational understanding of AWS cloud technologies, APIs, EDI, MFT, D&A, infrastructure, and E2E testing practices
- Proven experience in Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Lucidhart, and Confluence (or similar tools)
- Demonstrable experience working with VersionOne, Jira, or similar tools
- Bachelor's degree
- Own the scrum process within retail suit of applications.
- Ensures visibility of work and engages with the other Digital Competency Center teams (regional and global) to harmonize tactics and share insights across regions.
- Ensures physical and virtual meetings and sprints stay on track through the utilization of Agile principles and associated methodologies
- Helps to identify the minimum viable product for each sprint to foster speed of execution and iteration.
- Works with Regional Head of eCommerce, retail, EDA team to maximize initiative value & manage product backlog
- Helps the team remain creative and productive while ensuring its successes are tangible and visible.
- Facilitates Sprint Retrospectives to help the teams improve, ensuring that the teams adopt a 'leadership for all' mindset that drives individual accountability and team success.
- Monitors daily issues impacting the team; facilitate resolutions and escalate issues as necessary.
- Position will be based in Portland. Considering the current situation, anywhere in US to start with is fine.