Cloud Architect - Java
Alpharetta, GEORGIA |
Post Date: 10/16/20
Job ID: 20-00989
- Cloud infrastructure design and develop detailed architecture models to host test, development, and production environments
- Plan for system and application migration(s) to the cloud, adhering to technical and business requirements
- Develop and document technical designs for integration and implementation of new cloud applications and systems
- Optimize cost of cloud solutions, infrastructure footprint.
- Communicate effectively through strong written and oral communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Integrate with non-cloud technologies and third-party vendor products/services
- Experience with highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments
- Add hands-on technical expertise, ensuring outcomes meet the highest technical and agile standards.
- You will act as the SME on Cloud and related technologies for the project delivery team
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 8+ years of experience required
- Work experience should include extensive knowledge of Container technologies.
- 2+ years of experience using Kubernetes
- Hands-on development/coding experience using Java, Spring framework (i.e. program design, flowcharting, coding, testing, debugging, etc.)
- Expert with Design patterns, SOA design & web service development
- Strong experience in developing for high-availability clustered environments
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux systems, shell scripting
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Expert knowledge of SQL statements
- Knowledge and experience in DevOps principles and practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong communication skills
- Comfortable working in a flexible Agile development environment
- Experienced in the documentation of program design, coding, and maintenance.
- Strong knowledge of the relationship between software and hardware interaction.
- The ability to interact with external and internal clients for the purpose of data gathering and design initiation
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, or an Associate's degree in Computer Programming, or equivalent education in a related discipline is preferred.
- Certifications in Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, PCF/PKS) is highly desired