Software Engineer - SharePoint/.NET
Denver, COLORADO |
Post Date: 09/23/20
Job ID: 20-00919
- Develop software solutions to complex business challenges.
- Design and develop components used in a variety of enterprise business solutions including:
- Portals and collaboration solutions
- Content management solutions
- Enterprise social computing solutions
- Business intelligence and dashboard solutions; and
- A variety of automated business process solutions
- Apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
- Migrate from earlier SharePoint versions to current version
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven track record of delivering successful solutions to small, medium and enterprise wide solutions.
- Experience working directly with internal and external client stake holders to document business challenges, develop and implement business challenges and measuring results.
- Experience with software migrations in .NET and SharePoint
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Expertise with Microsoft .NET frameworks
- Experience with SharePoint 2007, 2013, and 2016
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and other related technologies
- Experience working in SSO-SAML platforms with claims providers
- Experience creating and implementing Provider-hosted applications in .NET & MS SQL
- js and/or Node.js experience
- SOA (Microservices) experience
- Containerized deployment experience (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Oracle background
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required