Full Stack Software Engineer
Milwaukee, WISCONSIN |
Post Date: 08/19/20
Job ID: 20-00825
- Solve problems by crafting software solutions using maintainable and modular code that you would be proud to show to colleagues (which you will for code reviews).
- We want to hire engineers, not language specialists. Therefore, we're more focused on where you stand on programming fundamentals, including common data types, design patterns, and data structures; object-oriented design principles; experience with unit testing; modern version control flows; functional programming; and comfort level on the command line.
- Participate in daily team scrum meetings where you'll give and receive updates on the current backlog and challenges.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Write unit, functional, acceptance, and/or user tests.
- Challenge your fellow team members to grow and enhance our team with new, diverse talent
- Lead design and development efforts of highly-scalable cloud based applications
- Influence future advancements from a technology perspective, and provide subject matter expertise to frontend engineering best practices
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3+ years hands on experience in ASP.Net Core, C#, Entity framework, Web Services, REST APIs
- Good knowledge on OOPs Concepts.
- Experience with database programming and deploying database schemas, SQL scripts, and stored procedures (experience in NoSQL DBs such as Azure Cosmos a plus)
- Experience with DevOps practices ( CI/CD Azure DevOps, Jenkins, SonarQube etc)
- Experience in developing Cloud applications (MS Azure/AWS); Serverless architecture
- Should have experience building microservices
- Proficient with source code management systems (TFS/GIT).
- Should have experience in Agile methodologies.
- Collaborate with others and build positive working relationships.
- Experience with microservices, containers, Kubernetes
- Experience in creating Kafka applications desired
- Knowledge of testing in a distributed environment
- Experience in Banking/Financial domain