Milwaukee, WISCONSIN |
Post Date: 07/17/20
Job ID: 20-00744
- Document current and to-be process flows to understand and examine business processes using user roles, use cases, edit rules, wireframes and other system specifications in detail.
- Conduct requirements sessions with business users and subject matter experts.
- Manage scope and user expectations
- Assist in developing test cases and participates in the quality assurance process
- Conduct data analysis to determine root causes and the feasibility of solution options.
- Prepare charts, tables, and other exhibits for use in presentations.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3-5 years of experience in business analysis
- Experience documenting current and to-be process flows with the ability to understand and examine business processes using user roles, use cases, edit rules, and other system specifications in detail
- Experience conducting requirements sessions with business users and subject matter experts.
- Experience with identifying and understanding business strategy, issues and opportunities to assist business partners in identifying and prioritizing new initiatives and capabilities
- Experience working with other IT groups and/or business users to ensure business requirements are met, including problem resolution and systems testing.
- Ability to act as liaison between the business and IT in regards to the development, implementation, and completion of projects to support customer business requirements.
- Understanding of financial systems
- Able to communicate with onshore and offshore teams
- Comfortable working in a highly technical environment (ideally, in a Java/.NET development environment)
- Technical background
- Experience in high volume banking/financial services